Book Tour Over, Digital Detox Begins

"It’s hard to fight for home when you’re dumped into an alien future with a pack of three boys gunning for your death."

Today, August 31st, is the last day of the 2013 Orangeberry Book Expo, in which I participated with my time travel novel. Time and Space is in row 7 of their Booths. Click on the cover, and you'll be taken instantly to the Amazon buy page. One-click shopping! Even after the Expo ends today, Time and Space will remain in the Orangeberry bookstore. Check it and their bookstore out today!

And so ends my book tour of Time and Space. Between my exhaustion trying to keep up with daily life, leaving no room for flogging the life out of my tour, and the gods, the sales dived deep under my expectations. I think I need a new cover. But I'm feeling right out of ideas. Or maybe I could use the same concept but different colours or something. Well, I'll keep that stuffed down deep in my mind where the creative neurons can chew on it while I take the next nine days off. It's staycation and digital detox time! For those who've yet to come across that nugget of a term, a digital detox is when you go offline and off computer and re-enter the analogue world of papers and pens. I'll be reading or photographing what passes my fancy.

Except for hosting #ABIchat on Monday, September 2, I'll be back Monday, September 9. Have a great Labour Day holiday everyone! And enjoy your first week back at work or school. I'll be thinking of you as I lounge around!

Comments