CafePress has gone Canuck

CafePress has gone Canadian. Yup, they've launched a CafePress website "localized for the Canadian market." When you surf to CafePress, you'll see a little flag at the top of their website with an arrow beside it. If you mouse over that arrow, you can choose from Canada, Australia, UK, and US Worldwide. Sweet!

Canadians can now buy my products in Canadian currency and receive enhanced shipping plus my "designs will now take center stage." In other words, my Canadian designs won't be lost in the plethora of Obama and US Thanksgiving designs. So now you have no excuse not to buy! :)

Comments

Carl said…
Have you noticed any negative impact on visits to your store? E.g. no US vistors now, just Canadian visitors?

My shop opened about the same time that the localized Canadian service rolled out... and I've only had 3 US visitors in that time.
No, but then I don't know where my visitors come from. My only sales have been from Canada. The store should be visible on the US site. I hadn't thought to double check...