Little Things

Found out from Paul Wells' blog that Paul Martin is actually telling Canadians about his plans for democratic reform via a website. (Thank you Paul...Wells that is...for telling us.) So decided to give it a glance: "The page you are looking for is currently unavailable."

-----------------------------------------

I caught a glimpse of that Toronto unlimited poster from a subway car, the one some scallywag Toronto Star editor featured prominently a few weeks ago in its story unveiling T.O.'s new brand. I swear it still looks like sperm swimming upstream. I can't believe that not one person in those zillion focus groups they paid massive dollars for never pointed this out.

----------------------------------------

I spell R-E-L-I-E-F as 23C at 7:30 am, 23 at 8:00 am, 24 at 8:30 am, after days and days of 27 at 7:30 am, 28 at 8:00 am, 29 at 8:30 am, after which I stopped listening.

Comments