The City Above the Valley


The City Above the Valley, originally uploaded by Points North.

Well, I think I'm done! I've spent the past few days uploading products to my CafePress shop to provide a good sampling of photos on a variety of merchandise, especially stuff people like to get for Christmas. Today, I created a vertical wall calendar, using photos of Toronto in different seasons. While trolling through my archives of city pics, I discovered many I hadn't uploaded to Flickr. Will have to rectify that!

I particularly liked this view of Toronto's downtown for the front cover of the calendar. I've tried taking this shot a couple of times and the outcome was OK, but this year, October provided a stunning display of colour, thanks to our wet summer, and my D80 captured it splendidly. Fall is my favourite season in Toronto. Lots of sun, great colour on the trees, and tolerable temperatures. I've showcased it in both my calendars.

I'm ready for a break now!

Comments