Olympics Opening Day


Olympics Opening Day, Canada I
Originally uploaded by Points North.

The Winter Olympics have begun! The best way to see them is on HDCBC, where right now Brian Williams (who I'm sure will find a controversy within 24 hours!) and Peter Mansbridge are aptly hosting the live coverage.

I admit. I'm an Olympics nut. For the duration, I'll be glued to the TV, cheering for the Canucks, tense over whether we'll make third in the medal standings as the COC is aiming for, wondering how bogus the figure skating results will be, enjoying the only decent hockey on TV these days, napping to curling (kidding!), loving the skiing, and amazed at the lugers and skeletons. Life will try to pull me away, sometimes successfully, but in the end the Olympics will rule!

---------------

Update: We have the coolest hats...again!

Tags: ,

Comments